for mobile (drive thru) testing appointments: call 239-624-4443, OPTION 1
Updated at noon daily
As of today, Friday, April 10th:
- NCH has sent a total of 1942 specimens for testing since the onset of the virus.
- NCH is treating 27 patients who have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Most recently, NCH saw 313 patients through our virtual platforms.
- NCH has discharged 46 COVID-19 inpatients with directions to self-isolate as they continue to improve.
- Currently, there is 1 employee quarantined from NCH Baker Hospital.
- 17 employees are quarantined from NCH North Naples Hospital.
- Additionally, 2 employees are self-quarantined due to recent travel.
- NCH currently has 11 employees who have tested positive for COVID-19 due to community or travel related exposure. NCH has had 0 employees test positive for work place exposure.
a message of hope from CEO Paul Hiltz
In this challenging time for our community we need your help. We are requesting donations for the following items:
Please deliver supplies Monday to Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. to NCH Central Campus
(2157 Pine Ridge Rd, Naples, FL 34109). Our security guard will receive the items.
Our SWFL Stronger Together collaborative campaign with Lee Health officially launched this week. The philanthropic effort will help fund the elevated supply of certain critical resources and equipment that such as ventilators, protective gear, drive thru testing sites among others. Please visit swfltogether.org for more details.